Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning......






It was such a beautiful day outside we actually opened all the doors and windows for the first time! I think fall might be coming finally. Here is a picture of our new house. We love everything about it except the scorpions we find. I killed another one today. AHHH!! I hate them!! I love that every house in this neighborhood is on a culdesac(spelling??) though. I decided it didn't matter what the kidos looked like today, they could play out in the front yard. It was Aspen's first experience in her stroller and the girls were thrilled they got to push her around. She fell asleep in her stroller just about the time the sprinklers turned on and Jenna and Justin got caught in them and decided it wasn't such a bad thing. We had a great day enjoying the weather and each other.

No comments: