Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WHAT THE??? WHERE'D THE???






What the HECK?? Where'd the time go?? SOOOO much has happened since the last posting I don't even know where to start!! I will just skip to the BEST part!! We moved the first of September and 9 days later our little Angel was born. Sweet Aspen Rae came into this world Sept 9th at a tiny 6lb 4oz. By far the most emotional bonding birth experience for Tony and I. What a gift from Heaven Aspen is. She will complete our family of 6 and we are so thankful to Heavenly Father for sending her to us. WHAAAA!! My keyboard is soaking wet...... now, the reason these pictures are kinda funky looking is our battery charger for our camera is missing and these were all taken with my camera phone. I am excited to be getting settled in and I feel better than ever. I forget what it's like every time to have my own body back functioning normal!! Thank you to everyone who came to visit me in the hospital. It always means so much to me and it was a little emotional knowing that was the last time I would be leaving with a new baby. Aspen is changing almost daily. Isn't she so beautiful???

No comments: