Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IS WHITE EVEN A COLOR?




White is one of my favorite colors and there is no greater feeling then being completely dressed in white certain times in your life. I think our spirits have a remembrance of being "clothed in white" and how humble that we feel. Last Saturday was a joyous day for Tony and I. Justin was baptized and our sweet Aspen was blessed all in one day! It was such a great experience and truly a sacred moment. I wish everyone could have been there. Almost all of Tony's family was there which made it even more a blessing. Entering the waters of baptism is such a responsibility and priviledge at the same time. I am now gaining a greater understanding of what taking upon myself the name of Christ means to me in my life and the peaceful feelings that come when I allow Him to carry my burdens and to turn to Him for forgiveness of my shortcomings. I hope I can teach my children how to build a personal relationship with the Savior as mine continues to grow. I would be lost and very sad without that in this Life. Thank you, Grandpa for your love and support that precious day. We love you!

No comments: