Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1st ROW BABY!!!!!







While we were there in Salt Lake City, I decided I was going to take Tony to a Jazz game. I think he was impressed with the seats. 1st row VIP baby!!! You could litterally touch the players. The seats went like this.....players on court in front row, row behind them is coaches, body guards, injured players etc....THEN US!!!! YES....I could SMELL the sweat! We got there an hour and a half early and watched them mess around. Then we went to a nice room next to where the locker room was and had dinner (it better have been included for the price..HAHA!) I'm such a dork! I think I was the only one in there that took a picture of my food. It was soooo good! Then we watched the game. It was so cool to be able to HEAR everything and see all the stuff that goes on during time outs and all the things you can't hear or see from anywhere else. I am not sure how much the Sonic's coach liked when my flash would go off in his face??? I did get permission to take pics though. The Jazz won and the energy in that arena was AWESOME! It was an experience I know Tony and I will never forget.

No comments: