Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The REAL Reason to go to Salt Lake.....










The reason for going to Salt Lake was Christmas time @ Temple Square. The lights
were so beautiful. We toured the Conference Center, Temple Square, Joseph Smith Building and we were just a few hundred feet below where our beloved prophet was. I walked up to the guard and asked to see President Hinkley. When he asked if I had an appointment, I knew he thought I was crazy. Maybe I will get to meet him some day. We loved the feeling and Spirit that was there on that sacred ground. I am so thankful for all the Saints and others who have sacrificed and continue to do so for our behalf. I feel so blessed to live at this time and look forward to the great things to come as we prepare for the Saviors return.

No comments: